We value the trust You place in Us. That’s why We insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about Our information gathering and dissemination practices.
THERAPYPLEXUS Private Limited (THERAPYPLEXUS), having its registered office address at FL6 SN30 / 13 Kumar Apartment, Wadgaon BK, Manik baug, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 411041.
THERAPYPLEXUS is committed to respecting the privacy of every person who shares information with it or whose information it receives. Your privacy is important to Us and We strive to take care and protect the information We receive from You to the best of Our ability.
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refer to you as the user (registered or unregistered) of the Website, Application or Services and the terms ‘We’, ‘Us”, ‘Our’ and ‘THERAPYPLEXUS’ refer to THERAPYPLEXUS PRIVATE LIMITED.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED:
In order to provide Services to You we might require You to voluntarily provide Us certain information that personally identifies You or Secondary Users related to You. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by THERAPYPLEXUS. The information that We may collect from You, about You or Secondary Users related to You, may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Patient/Caregiver/Doctor/Health Care Professional Name,
- Birth date/age,
- Address (including country and pin/postal code),
- Location information, including Your GPS location,
- Phone number/mobile number,
- Email address,
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition, provided by You and/or Your Healthcare Service provider or accessible from Your medical records,
- Personal medical records and history,
- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter,
- Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used,
- User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID,
- Any other information that is willingly shared by You. (collectively referred to as “Personal Information”).
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The methods by which We collect Your Personal Information include but are not limited to the following:
- When You register on Our Website or Application,
- When You provide Your Personal Information to Us,
- During the course of Services provided to You by Us,
- When You use the features on Our Website or Application,
- Through Your device, once You have granted permissions to Our Application,
- We collect information that Your browser/app sends whenever You visit Our Website or Application, such as, the Log Data.
5. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE USED FOR VARIOUS PURPOSES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- To provide effective Services;
- To debug customer support related issues;
- To operate and improve the Website or Application;
- To contact You via phone, SMS, email or third-party communication services such as WhatsApp, etc. for appointments, technical issues, payment reminders, obtaining feedback and other security announcements;
- To send promotional and marketing emails from Us or any of Our channel partners via SMS, email, or third-party communication services such as WhatsApp, Facebook etc.;
- To build Your profile on the Website or Application;
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
6. SHARING AND TRANSFERRING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- You hereby consent and authorize Us to publish feedback obtained by You on Our Website or Application.
- User’s financial information are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, User is advised to exercise discretion while saving the payment details.
- We are not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of Your Personal Information by third-parties outside the scope of Our Agreement with such third-parties. Further, We shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third-parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Us including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
Once You download and install Our Application, You may be prompted to grant certain permissions to allow the Application to perform certain actions on Your device. These actions include permission to:
- read/write/modify/delete data in relation to the Application on Your device’s storage;
- determine Your exact location from sources such as, but not limited to, GPS;
- view/access device information, including but not limited to the model number, IMEI number, operating system information and phone number of Your device;
- access device information including device identification number required to send notification/push notifications.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to You on the Website and/or Application.
- We may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies’ on Your computer/device to store certain data (that is not Sensitive Personal Data or Information). You can erase or choose to block these cookies from Your computer. You can configure Your computer’s browser to alert You when We attempt to send You a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If You have turned cookies off, You may be prevented from using certain features of the Website or Application.
10. THIRD PARTY LINKS:
10. TERM OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- RehabSure may keep records of communications, including phone calls received and made for making enquiries, orders, feedback or other purposes for rendering services effectively and efficiently. RehabSure will be the exclusive owner of such data and records. However, all records are regarded as confidential. Therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless required by law.
To address any concerns or grievances that You may have regarding the processing of Your Personal Information. If You have any such grievances, please write to Our grievance officer at [email protected] and we will attempt to resolve Your issues in a timely manner.
Last Updated: 1st March 2021