Welcome to RehabSure mobile Application and Website. The Application is operated by THERAPYPLEXUS Private Limited (“THERAPYPLEXUS”), having its registered office at FL6 SN30 / 13 Kumar Apartment, Wadgaon BK, Manik baug, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 411041.
The terms “You” or “Your” refer to you as the user (irrespective of whether You are a Registered User or a Non-Registered User ) and the terms “THERAPYPLEXUS”, “We”, “Us”, “Company”, “Our” and/or “RehabSure” refer to THERAPYPLEXUS PRIVATE LIMITED. In the event the Application is being used by a person on your behalf, the expression “You” or “Your” or the “User” shall apply to such person as well.
The Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to You.
THERAPYPLEXUS is the author and publisher of the Application, which shall mean the mobile application, website, blog contained therein, queries answered by Our team over email, phone or any other medium and all variants, tools, editions, add-ons, and ancillary products or services of the Application (including all files and images contained therein or generated by the software, and accompanying data, herein referred to individually or collectively as “Application”).
The Application may be used by Users (defined below) to avail Services and/or to find, access, manage and organize information including but not limited to personal or non-personal information, doctor/consultant information, appointments, prescriptions, reports of Lab and diagnostic tests, , electronic medical records, and other relevant information.
“Registered Users” are users:
- who have successfully registered themselves with RehabSure through the Application by providing information that is true and accurate, and who can log on to their account on the Application by providing their username and password (“Primary User”); or
- whose profile has successfully been created on the Application under the account of a Primary User, by providing information that is true and accurate (“Secondary User”).
“Therapy Service Providers” or “TSPs” are third parties including Physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists listed on the Application and who interacts with Users as part of the Services.
“TSP Registered Users” are Registered Users whose profile has a unique identification attached to it. TSP Registered Users may not be permitted to access to certain areas of the Application.
“Non-Registered Users” are users who have not registered themselves on the Application. Non-Registered Users may not be provided access to certain areas of the Application.
Registered Users, TSP Registered Users and Non-Registered Users shall individually or collectively be referred to as “Users”.
ACCESS AND USAGE RIGHTS OF USERS
Non – Registered User: A Non – Registered User is not permitted to access or make use of the Application for any purpose other than the following permitted use:
- To browse the website and Application without accessing any Services;
- To share the Application via social media applications.
TSP Registered Users: A TSP Registered User is only permitted to access and use the Services provided through a particular TSP only or any other limitations and restrictions as are prescribed under the Agreement or may be otherwise communicated to TSP Registered User from time to time through any contact information shared by TSP or TSP Registered User at the time of registration.
Registered User: A Registered User is specifically permitted to:
- Enjoy all the access and usage rights of a Non-Registered User;
- Access and use the Services subject to such limitations and restrictions as are prescribed under the Agreement or may be otherwise communicated to Registered User from time to time through any contact information shared by such user at the time of registration.
The data and information available on the Application may be categorized as follows:
- Data and information generated or provided by Unregistered Users, TSP Registered Users and Registered Users on the Application (“User Content”).
- Data and information which THERAPYPLEXUS has generated or procured for the Application and includes data and information generated or provided by TSP (“THERAPYPLEXUS Content”).
As required by law, You must be at least 18 years of age or older, have a sound mind and not debarred by any law to contract in order to access and use the Application and Services as a Primary User. In case the Application or Services are to be accessed or used by a minor (i.e. a person less than 18 years of age), then only the legal guardian/representative of such person shall register himself/herself as a Primary User and create/add the profile of the minor as a Secondary User.
All Services will be requested for, and provided to, the Primary User only. A Secondary User may avail the Services rendered to the Primary User only as a beneficiary. The Primary User will be entirely responsible and accountable for the Secondary User’s activity on the Application, as if the Application and Services were being accessed and used by the Primary User. However, this shall not discharge the Secondary User who is adult and of sound mind from liability towards THERAPYPLEXUS or its contractors or agents and THERAPYPLEXUS shall have the right to proceed against Secondary User and Primary User, either jointly or severally, for acts and omissions of Secondary User that violate the Agreement.
You will use the Application and the features provided on the Application only in relation to and in compliance with all applicable Indian laws. You will not use this Application, or any feature provided on the Application for any purposes not intended under this Agreement.
You should limit the use of this Application to India only. We are not responsible if You avail any Service from outside India. You must have the advice and/or prescription given by such TSP validated by a local registered medical / therapy practitioner.
Certain Services are location specific. Depending on Your location certain Services may not be available to You.
You will not deliberately use the Application in any way that is unlawful or harms THERAPYPLEXUS, its directors, employees, affiliates, distributors, partners, service providers and/or any User and/or data or content on the Application.
You will not use the Application for any illegal, immoral, offensive purpose or for any other purpose that may infringe or violate any applicable laws and regulations.
You will not interfere, disrupt or hamper with the proper functioning of the Application.
As a User, You may have access to business sensitive information. You shall not share such information with THERAPYPLEXUS’s direct competitors or use it for competitive purposes, except with THERAPYPLEXUS’s prior written consent.
You will not share Your log-in details with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account access information and password. You shall be responsible for all usage of Your account and password, whether or not authorized by You. You shall immediately notify THERAPYPLEXUS of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the Your account or password. THERAPYPLEXUS will not be liable for Your losses caused by any unauthorized use of Your account. You may be liable for the losses of THERAPYPLEXUS or others due to such unauthorized use.
THERAPYPLEXUS a transaction facilitator.
Through the Application, THERAPYPLEXUS facilitates the purchase of Services offered for sale by TSP. You understand and agree that THERAPYPLEXUS merely provide hosting services to You. All Services offered for sale on the Application are owned by TSP. The authenticity and genuineness of the Services made available by TSP through the Application shall be the sole responsibility of TSP. You understand and agree that Application shall have no liability with respect to the authenticity of the Services being facilitated through the Application.
Use of Services
The Application may be used to access a variety of healthcare and therapy related services. Depending on the status of Your registration and subject to the limitations and restrictions imposed by the Agreement or by THERAPYPLEXUS, You may avail following services through the Application:
- Online Consultations (through Rehabsure care team therapists and/or TSP);
- Therapy product delivery;
- Home services including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy or any other therapy;
- Long term care programs for chronic diseases;
- Follow up service;
- Post-surgery care;
- Second opinion service;
- Patient data storage service;
- Built-in app features such as health trackers, exercise reminders, storage and display of Your medical records, information and history, including general medical information, outpatient records, discharge summaries, prescriptions, lab investigations and radiology reports along with information regarding Your family members;
- Such other services as may be intimated from time to time.
The aforesaid list of services is jointly referred to as “Services.”
The Services are non-transferable and only cover the Registered User.
The minimum age requirement of 18 years does not apply to any Service that is open to children and adolescents from Age 1-18.
You are advised not to use the Rehabsure online consultation services in case of any medical emergencies like accidents, bleeding injuries, burns, sexual abuse/assault, medicolegal cases or if You are in a critical condition.
If You are a Registered User but do not satisfy the above pre-conditions, please do not avail the online consultation services. THERAPYPLEXUS will not be responsible or liable for any harm or loss that You may suffer if You elect to access those Services.
All Users, who are patients, and who opt for online consultation services, may be required to undergo an initial medical / therapy examination to ascertain and record medical history, medication history and medical status before video-consulting support can be provided.
Online consultation services are provided at the express consent by the User and the same shall not be construed as a replacement for physical consultation and the Services are meant for general consultation only. If after online consultation, if it is recommended to undergo any diagnostic tests or if You are issued with a Prescription or exercise protocol or suggested to buy any therapy materials, the same are provided based on the information and preliminary examination, hence the same shall not be treated as accurate, final and conclusive. TSP reserves their rights to modify the prescription of exercises/ activities or recommended therapy products if the User provides any additional information in future consultation.
Online consultation services may be provided via the following communication channels Customer care number / Online Chats / Online voice call / Online video call facilities at the sole discretion of THERAPYPLEXUS. Reasonable efforts will be made to protect Your privacy and confidentiality across Health Consultation Services.
THERAPYPLEXUS’ RIGHTS TO THE APPLICATION AND THERAPYPLEXUS CONTENT
THERAPYPLEXUS respects the intellectual property rights of others, and We expect the same from You. The Application, User Content and the THERAPYPLEXUS Content are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
THERAPYPLEXUS’s Rights to the Application and THERAPYPLEXUS Content:
All intellectual property in and to the Application and all software, techniques and processes used in connection with the aforesaid, belongs exclusively to THERAPYPLEXUS or its licensors. As a User, You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Application as per the terms of the Agreement. Through Your use of the Application, by no means are any intellectual property rights impliedly or expressly granted by THERAPYPLEXUS to You in respect of such works.
When You use the Application in accordance with this Agreement, a limited royalty-free right is granted to You by THERAPYPLEXUS to use THERAPYPLEXUS Content only for personal and non-commercial use in India for the term of the Agreement.
Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as conferring on You any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
Unless expressly authorized by THERAPYPLEXUS, You agree not to reproduce, modify, sell, distribute, mirror, frame, republish, download, transmit, or create derivative works of the THERAPYPLEXUS Content, in whole or in part, by any means. You must not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership.
USER CONSENT & PRIVACY
You have the option of uploading Your identifiable health information including physical, physiological and mental health condition, and medical records and history on the Application which may be accessed by THERAPYPLEXUS and/or TSPs using the Application, during the course of providing Services to You. If You are a Secondary User, Your information may be provided to Us by the Primary User under whose account you are using and accessing the Application and Services. By continuing to access and use the Application and Service, You confirm that You as a Secondary User have authorized Primary User to provide Your information to us and on the basis of information provided by the Primary User Rehabsure care team therapists and/or TSP would suggest the exercise/ activities prescription in the Secondary User’s name.
We may collect various personal information from You when You use the Application and for the features provided by the Application.
THERAPYPLEXUS is required by law to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of Your medical information. We assure to take Your privacy seriously and to maintain privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by You to Us. We, however, do not represent, warrant or guarantee that Our safeguards to prevent unauthorized access to Your personal information is fool-proof. Further, THERAPYPLEXUS may itself have to access Your medical information (medical records, consultation history, transcripts etc.) in order to investigate any deficiencies, complaints or grievances that You bring to the notice of THERAPYPLEXUS. You hereby specifically authorize THERAPYPLEXUS to access Your medical information in such cases.
OTHER WEBSITES/MOBILE APPLICATIONS
You may be provided with links on the Application that direct You to third party websites / applications / content or service providers (collectively “Third Party Content”).
We do not extend the Agreement to any other websites/applications except for this Application. We do not make any warranty or give any security to the personal information disclosed by You to the other websites/applications, even if such websites/applications are linked to our Application or they are using our Application link.
THERAPYPLEXUS does not endorse any Third-Party Content that You may be directed to from the Application.
THERAPYPLEXUS will make available qualified TSPs to render Services after carrying out appropriate background and reference checks.
It is hereby clarified THERAPYPLEXUS’ obligation to carry out appropriate background and reference checks and to validate qualification of TSPs does not go beyond ensuring that the TSPs were registered with relevant state physiotherapy / occupational therapy councils or Rehabilitation council of India or All India Occupational Therapy Association (AIOTA) or Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) at the time of engagement and had a certificate of good standing from the relevant professional council at the time engagement.
Subject to applicable law, THERAPYPLEXUS will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available to Registered Users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except for:
- services that involve product delivery including but not limited to therapy products;
- planned downtime that will be communicated in advance to Registered Users;
- any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond THERAPYPLEXUS’s reasonable control, including without limitation, cyber-attacks, acts of God, acts of government or regulatory authority, any mandate under applicable law, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labor problems, or internet service provider or/and web hosts failures or delays, denial of service attack, and/or Your acts or omissions, equipment, software or any other technology of Your, or any third party acting on Your behalf
- When such Service is rendered under a time-schedule, in which case, the obligation of THERAPYPLEXUS under this clause shall be limited to making available such Service during the time-schedule. This obligation will also be subject to (2) and (3) above;
- When the Registered User is outside the operational coverage of Service.
THERAPYPLEXUS has no responsibility towards Non-registered User for providing Services.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that THERAPYPLEXUS’ responsibility towards Registered User will be limited to the provision of the Services as per the terms and conditions of the Agreement.
If THERAPYPLEXUS suspects any illegal, wrongful or fraudulent activity on the Application by any User, notwithstanding any other rights THERAPYPLEXUS may have against such User, THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to inform the relevant government or law enforcement authorities. THERAPYPLEXUS will cooperate in all investigative procedures or requests for access / information initiated by any such government or law enforcement authorities.
THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to add new functionality, remove existing functionality, and modify existing functionality to its Services as and when it deems fit, and make any such changes available in newer versions of Application at its discretion. All Users of its Services will be duly notified upon release of such newer versions and THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to automatically upgrade all Users to the latest version of its Services as and when it deems fit.
The Application and Services may be subject to certain limitations, such as, limits on storage space, limit on bandwidth, unexpected downtime, unavailability of TSPs due to unforeseen circumstances, etc.
THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to schedule/reschedule/cancel appointments and swap TSPs at any time without prior intimation.
THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to refuse Service at any time without providing any reasons. The terms applicable to refund and cancellation are specified below.
THERAPYPLEXUS will strictly adhere to and adopt all reasonable measures to ensure compliance to all central and state government regulations and directives as applicable from time-to-time.
Data Recording, Storage, Encryption & Usage
The information stored on the Application may be entered by You or by a TSP in the course of services provided by THERAPYPLEXUS. The information collected as part of the Services may be stored on Your mobile device as well as on a third-party cloud platform (“Cloud Service Provider”) or server (“Storage Service Provider”).
All video-consultations / IM chat consultations / text messages / audios / videos / transcripts / prescriptions / email and hard copy correspondences between Users and TSP Acquired Users who are patients, and TSPs engaged by THERAPYPLEXUS shall be recorded, saved and stored for record purposes and in the event such records are required to be produced as evidence on the direction of a court of law. THERAPYPLEXUS may review this data from time to time for quality evaluation purposes. However, under normal circumstances, THERAPYPLEXUS will not access any information that identifies You and shall either omit, mask or anonymize Your personal information at the time of quality evaluation.
It is hereby clarified that THERAPYPLEXUS does not have the obligation to pre-screen or monitor User Content at any time. However, THERAPYPLEXUS may elect to monitor any User Content and may modify or remove any User Content from the Application if THERAPYPLEXUS determines in its sole discretion that such User Content is in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law and best practices. Where THERAPYPLEXUS removes any User Content from the Application, THERAPYPLEXUS will make reasonable efforts to inform the Registered User who had posted such User Content.
All User Content shall be recorded, saved and stored electronically on a secure cloud database/server managed by the Cloud Service Provider / Storage Service Provider. THERAPYPLEXUS shall take best efforts to ensure that the Cloud Service Provider/ Storage Service Provider uses appropriate levels of encryptions to protect data and takes all necessary precautions. THERAPYPLEXUS will however not be responsible for any cyber data theft from its Application or the Cloud Service Provider’s/ Storage Service Provider’s databases.
THERAPYPLEXUS shall maintain a detailed transaction & purchase history of Users online.
THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to permanently delete User Content in case the User does not avail a Service for a period of three years.
Your use of this Application shall be subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- You will observe and comply with the terms and conditions of the Agreement in letter and spirit;
- You will provide full and accurate information about Your health, medical history and personal care needs;
- You will strictly adhere to the advice and instructions given by TSPs from time to time;
- You will not delete or modify any content of the Application including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that You do not own or have express permission to modify;
- You will not decipher, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the THERAPYPLEXUS content;
- You will not use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Application;
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the Application. You further agree not to access or use this Application in any manner that may be harmful to the operation of this Application or its content;
- You will not frame or hotlink or deeplink any THERAPYPLEXUS Content;
- You will not use the Application and / or Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms THERAPYPLEXUS or any other person or entity, as determined in the THERAPYPLEXUS’s sole discretion.
- You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet;
- You will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and over which You does not have sufficient legal rights;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, podophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights(se), violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Without prejudice to the rights that THERAPYPLEXUS may have under other provisions of the Agreement, where THERAPYPLEXUS has reasons to believe that a User has violated a term or condition of the Agreement, then THERAPYPLEXUS shall, in its sole discretion:
- Suspend provision of Services; and/or
- Suspend the account of the User until there is enough information available with THERAPYPLEXUS to determine whether the User had violated a term or condition of this Agreement; and/or
- Suspend or terminate the account of the User where THERAPYPLEXUS has determined that the User had violated a term or condition of this Agreement; and/or
- Approach User to make good that loss or damage caused to THERAPYPLEXUS as a pre-condition to revoke the suspension; and/or
- Take any such action against the User as it permissible under law; and/or
- Raise invoice of Services availed by the User; and/or
- Disable and/or delete such User Content that is in contravention of the Agreement while preserving such information and associated records for the purpose of production to governmental authorities for investigation purposes.
PAYMENT, FEES AND TAXES
You agree to pay all Service fees, consulting fees, reasonable out of pocket expenses and other fees applicable to Your use of the Services. While THERAPYPLEXUS will strive to give You a fair estimate of fees in advance, the actual fee may be dependent on the type of Services that You purchase and may vary based on the number or duration of the Services subscribed to.
You are solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. THERAPYPLEXUS is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
The fees could be paid online through the facility made on the Application. Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payment. THERAPYPLEXUS is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to User during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of THERAPYPLEXUS.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS
THERAPYPLEXUS and TSP may occasionally promote their Services on the Application available for you to purchase. We try to encourage TSP to offer good quality Services and materials at competitive prices but we have no control over them, we do not endorse the Services they offer, or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same. All promotions are for limited period and subject to special terms and conditions, which are in addition and not to the terms and condition stated herein.
For the avoidance of any doubt, it is hereby clarified that any reference of the term ‘offer/offered for sale by the TSP’, as appearing in the Agreement, shall be construed solely as an ‘invitation to offer for sale’ by any such TSP.
- Users will get their first consultation FREE as an inaugural offer of RehabSure.
- We will update about different promotional offers in our website and in App time to time.
ACTIVATION, DELIVERY, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
For Services that involve home visits, We will communicate the availability of the TSP at the time of providing the Service. If You wish to reschedule the home visit, You can select a preferred appointment date and time through the Application. While THERAPYPLEXUS does not guarantee availability of appointment date and time, it will try and confirm appointment as per Your preference.
For all THERAPYPLEXUS Services that require delivery, the estimated delivery date shall be provided to You on the Application at the time of placing the order.
You should check the items dispensed to you carefully promptly upon receipt. If you believe there may have been a dispensing error or goods have been tampered, you should contact us immediately and should not take the goods or use any of the items. Any complaints with regard to shortage of Goods, defects or otherwise will not be entertained by THERAPYPLEXUS once the same are accepted at the time of delivery.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
For internet-based subscription Services, You are free to cancel the Service at any time. THERAPYPLEXUS shall refund any unused advance fees paid by You at the time of cancellation of the Service. In case You wish to seek a refund of the advance paid by You, please write to [email protected] We will process refund of the unused amount.
If you want to refund of amount for unsatisfied service provided by the TSP may be due to technological errors like poor network/connection, unable to connect with the therapist, please write to [email protected]. We will process refund the amount or credit back to your wallet in the application, provided internal investigation confirms the claim made by you.
If we did not find any technical errors, you will not receive any refund of the therapy session already taken.
Subjected to terms under clause ‘Use of Services’ of this Agreement for all home-based Services, THERAPYPLEXUS shall provide refund of any unexpended advance fees paid by You if:
- THERAPYPLEXUS is not able to deliver the Services and/or Products for any reason. In case You wish to seek a refund of the advance paid by You because You believe;
- THERAPYPLEXUS Service is not as per the specification provided on the Application, please write to [email protected] THERAPYPLEXUS will process refund the unused amount provided internal investigation confirms the claim made by you.
The Services are not a replacement for emergency services offered at hospitals and should not be accessed if the patient is in a critical condition. In Medical Emergency, please contact emergency services and/or rush to the nearest hospital.
“Medical Emergency” will include a serious and unexpected situation that may involve illness or injury and requiring immediate medical attention in the absence of which, possess an imminent threat/risk to life and can potentially lead to death in the absence of the medical attention. In such situation patient (adult and minor) may undergo through any or multiple of the following conditions:
- development of chest pain;
- sudden breathing difficulty;
- inability to speak;
- inability to move any of the body parts;
- loss of consciousness;
- sudden loss of vision and/or hearing;
- not oriented to surrounding;
- sudden abnormal behaviour;
- sudden irritability;
- extreme lethargy;
- extreme discomfort;
- sudden worsening of any pre-existing medical conditions;
- sudden development of severe pain.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By Using This Application, You hereby represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older and that Your use of the Application shall not violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Where a minor may access or use the Application or Service, You will ensure that such access or use happens through Your account and under Your personal supervision. Further, You accept to be accountable and liable for the activity of the minor on the Application, including in respect of the Services availed on the Application;
- All registration information You submit is truthful and accurate and that You agree to maintain the accuracy of such information;
- You as a Registered User will use the Application solely for Your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of this Application or its content other than for personal purposes is strictly prohibited.
THERAPYPLEXUS represents and warrants that:
- it is a company duly organized under the [Companies Act, 2013] and has the power and authority to provide the Services and the Application;
- it has all permits, approvals and licenses necessary to carry out the Services and in fulfilling its obligations hereunder;
- by entering into this Agreement, THERAPYPLEXUS does not violate any of the previous arrangements entered into with other entities to which it is a party;
You understand that there are inherent risks involved in receiving medical/ therapy services over a mobile/computer platform, which include:
Information transmitted may not be sufficient (e.g., poor resolution during video call) to allow for appropriate therapy decision making by a TSP;
- Your TSP may neither be able to provide therapy treatment to You nor provide for or arrange for care that You may require in the case of an emergency;
- Delays in therapy evaluation and treatment could occur due to deficiencies or failures of the Application;
- Security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of Your confidential medical information.
- A lack of access to complete medical records may result in errors in medical/therapy judgment.
User may expect the anticipated benefits from the Services provided by THERAPYPLEXUS, TSPs and its authorized representatives, but no results can be guaranteed. User’s condition may not be cured or improved, and in some cases, may get worse.
THERAPYPLEXUS hereby disclaims any responsibility towards Users in terms of development, maintenance and updating of the Application.
Any modification, development, maintenance or updating of the Application and any modification, transfer, license or assignment of the rights in the Application shall be done by THERAPYPLEXUS as per its sole judgment and in its sole discretion.
The Application and Services provided by THERAPYPLEXUS is provided “as-is,” as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). To the fullest extent permitted by law, THERAPYPLEXUS disclaims all liability arising out of the User’s use or reliance upon the Application, the Services, the THERAPYPLEXUS Content, representations and warranties made by THERAPYPLEXUS or any opinion or suggestion given or expressed by THERAPYPLEXUS or its contractors and agents (including TSPs).
Specifically, THERAPYPLEXUS disclaims any liability arising out of:
- Any pre-existing medical condition; or
- Any adverse pain reaction (due to any act or omission based on information found on the Application, or otherwise); or
- Sudden escalation of a prior medical condition or medical situations that occur on account of omission of critical and material health information by a User.
THERAPYPLEXUS assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for ways in which Your personal data is used. It is the responsibility of You alone to ensure that Your personal data is used in compliance to applicable privacy laws.
THERAPYPLEXUS assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect User’s equipment on account of User’s access to, use of, or browsing the Application or the downloading of any material, data, text, images, video content, or audio content from the Application. If a User is dissatisfied with the Application, User’s sole remedy is to discontinue using the Application.
Neither THERAPYPLEXUS nor its contractors and agents (including TSPs) shall be liable to a User, monetarily or otherwise, for an occurrence wherein no medical/ therapy or procedural negligence of THERAPYPLEXUS or its contractors and agents is proven.
Use of the Application does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. To use the Application, You will require internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. THERAPYPLEXUS shall not have any responsibility or liability for costs incurred in procuring any equipment or telephone or mobile or Wi-Fi or other costs you may incur in connection with the use of the Application.
Information regarding TSP and Services
Information regarding TSP and THERAPYPLEXUS Services is intended for general reference purposes only. Such information often changes frequently and may become out of date or inaccurate. You are encouraged to independently verify any such information You see on the Application with respect to a TSP that You seek to engage through the Application.
THERAPYPLEXUS DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATION AND/OR WARRANTY FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF (I) THE APPLICATION AND ITS FEATURES; (II) TSP INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION; (III) ANY SERVICE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE AVAILABLE ON OR RECEIVED THROUGH THE APPLICATION (IV) ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER CONTENT OR THERAPYPLEXUS CONTENT (V) TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA AND (VI) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE APPLICATION AND / OR SERVICES.
THERAPYPLEXUS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE APPLICATION WILL BE CORRECTED EXCEPT AS REQUIRED BY LAW.
THERAPYPLEXUS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND/OR LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION WHICH YOU OR A TSP MAY POST ON THE APPLICATION AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH USER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SITE.
YOU AGREE THAT THE OPEN AND REAL-TIME NATURE OF THE PLATFORM MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THERAPYPLEXUS TO VOUCH FOR THE VALIDITY, AUTHETICITY AND HONESTY OF USER CONTENT. THERAPYPLEXUS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY USER CONTENT ON THE APPLICATION, OR FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOU READING OR RELYING ON SUCH CONTENT.
THERAPYPLEXUS DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY GUARANTEE AND SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FAILURE TO SEND ANY COMMUNICATION, NOTIFICATION OR REMINDER TO YOU WHETHER AS A FEATURE OF THE APPLICATION OR NOT.
THERAPYPLEXUS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH OR LOSS OF DATA INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION CAUSED DUE TO EVENTS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THERAPYPLEXUS DUE TO TECHNICAL REASONS OR THIRD-PARTY ACTIONS.
AFFILIATE LINK DISCLOSURE
Some of the links of therapy products contains amazon.in affiliate link provided by the TSP (if you will need it) and if you go through them to make a purchase, we will earn a commission. Keep in mind that we link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will THERAPYPLEXUS or its contractors or agents (including TSPs) or any of their directors, officers, employees, agents or content or service providers (collectively, the “Protected Entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits, goodwill) arising from, or directly or indirectly related to, the use of, reliance on, or the inability to use or rely on, the Application or the Services, materials and functions related thereto whether or not THERAPYPLEXUS has been warned of the possibility of such damages or could have reasonably foreseen such damages.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, in no event shall the total aggregate liability of the Protected Entities to a User for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort, including, but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) arising from the terms and conditions or a User’s use of the Application exceed, in the aggregate, INR 5000 or the amount of payment against Services that has been directly received by THERAPYPLEXUS from the User in the past three months, whichever is lower.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold THERAPYPLEXUS, THERAPYPLEXUS’s contractors, agents, representatives and other authorized users (Registered and Non-Registered Users, Patients, TSPs), and each of the foregoing entities’ respective contractors, agents, representatives, service providers and suppliers, and all of the foregoing entities’ respective officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, representatives, harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities and costs arising from (i) Your use of the Application or Service (ii) Your breach of terms, conditions or provisions of this Agreement, or violation of any law, rules or regulations by the User, or due to such other actions, omissions or commissions of the User that gave rise to the claim., (iii) any negligent or intentional wrongdoing on Your part, (vi) misrepresentations or fraudulent feedback that has adversely affected THERAPYPLEXUS or its Users, (v) User’s actions resulting from the User’s viewing of Content on THERAPYPLEXUS Application, (vi) any legal or third party intellectual property right claim that may arise from the User Content and (vii) any such claim or liability arising out of unauthorized use of Application and content within the Application
USER ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
In the event where a User has breached the Agreement in THERAPYPLEXUS’s sole judgment or when THERAPYPLEXUS is unable to verify or authenticate any information provide by User to THERAPYPLEXUS or when or User fails to provide the consents necessary or desirable for THERAPYPLEXUS to provide the Services (or after providing such consent, later revokes), THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to suspend and / or terminate the User’s account and/or access to the Application by blocking Your IP address or email id with or without notice to the User. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for suspending and / or terminating User account and/or User access to the Application and/or Services. Upon suspension or termination, Your right to use the features on the Application including Services shall immediately cease and THERAPYPLEXUS may permanently remove or delete Your information that is available with THERAPYPLEXUS, including but not limited to login and account information.
THERAPYPLEXUS shall not be liable to User or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension of User’s account or any other actions taken by THERAPYPLEXUS in connection with such account termination or suspension.
Once User’s account has been temporarily or indefinitely suspended or terminated, User may not continue to use the Application under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use the Application in any manner or capacity.
You can terminate Your relationship with THERAPYPLEXUS at any time by providing ninety (90) days’ prior written notice at [email protected] We need this period to inactivate User account, only after verifying if there are any ongoing or pending Services. THERAPYPLEXUS may require User to continue until the completion of an on-going Service should the situation warrant.
THERAPYPLEXUS may terminate its relationship with You after providing 30 (thirty) days’ prior written notice to Your registered email address. However, it does not prejudice THERAPYPLEXUS’ right to refuse Service to You without providing any reason.
THERAPYPLEXUS may terminate the Agreement without notice and with immediate effect where, in the sole opinion of THERAPYPLEXUS:
- Any material relating to personal and medical information furnished by a User appears to be untrue; or
- A User is critical or unstable or dead; or
- Provision of Services poses a risk to life of TSPs; or
- Financial dues have not been paid by a User within requested timeframe; or
- User fails to co-operate with TSPs or THERAPYPLEXUS; or
- TSPs and/or other THERAPYPLEXUS resources are no longer adequate, available and/or suitable to accommodate User’s health requirements.
THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to suspended or withdrawn any non-paid version of any variant, tool, edition, add-on, and ancillary product or service of the Application from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. THERAPYPLEXUS may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any non-paid version of any variant, tool, edition, add-on, and ancillary product or service of the Application for any reason. THERAPYPLEXUS may change or update the non-paid version of any variant, tool, edition, add-on, and ancillary product or service of the Application without notice to you. If the need arises, we may suspend access to such part of the Application or close it indefinitely.
APPLICABLE LAW, JURISDICTION OF COURTS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The information provided under this Application and the terms and conditions therein are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with THERAPYPLEXUS or in any way relating to your use of the RehabSure website and Application, resides in the courts of the Pune Area, Maharashtra, India and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the Pune Area, Maharashtra, in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving THERAPYPLEXUS or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal to be unenforceable under applicable law, then such provision shall be excluded from the Agreement and the remainder of the Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision were so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided however that, in such event the Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction or arbitral tribunal.
Notices: All notices and other communications required or permitted hereunder to be given to a party shall be in writing, in the English language, and shall be sent e-mail, or mailed by prepaid nationally-recognized courier or otherwise delivered by hand or by messenger, addressed to such party’s address as set forth below or at such other address as the party shall have furnished to the other party in writing in accordance with this provision:
- If to THERAPYPLEXUS: FL6 SN30 / 13 Kumar Apartment, Wadgaon BK, Manik baug, Pune, Maharashtra, India, 411041.
- If to You: at the email address provided by You to us when You registered as a User. If You are a Secondary User, You agree to receive communications and be notified at the email address of the Primary User.
No term of the Agreement shall be deemed waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. Any consent by any party to, or waiver of a breach by the other, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
Complete Understanding: The Agreement contain the entire understanding of the parties, and there are no other written or oral understandings or promises between the parties with respect to the subject matter of the Agreement other than those contained or referenced in the Agreement.
Force Majeure: THERAPYPLEXUS shall not be liable for any downtime or delay or unavailability of the Application caused by circumstances beyond THERAPYPLEXUS’s reasonable control, including without limitation, cyber-attacks, acts of God, acts of government, floods, fires, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other labour problems, internet service provider failures or delays, or denial of service attacks.
Advertisement: THERAPYPLEXUS shall have the right to place advertisements and publicity materials of its choice, including that pertaining to parties other than itself for commercial use through electronic means on the Application.
Assignment: You may not assign or sub-license, without the prior written consent of THERAPYPLEXUS, the rights, duties or obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person or entity.
Survival: Even after termination, the provisions of the Agreement with respect to Platform as-is, Payment terms, Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution will continue and survive termination of this Agreement.
Modifications: THERAPYPLEXUS reserves the right to modify any part of the Agreement at any time without giving You prior notice. No part of the Agreement shall stand modified unless consented to in writing by THERAPYPLEXUS.
When THERAPYPLEXUS updates the Agreement, We will notify you through an email. Alternatively, THERAPYPLEXUS may cause Your account to be logged-off in and make Your subsequent account log-in conditional on acceptance of the Agreement.
If You do not agree to the changes, please do not access or use the Application and the Services any further.